We, Hudson Architects Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us whilst using our website. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Individuals whose data we collect and process
We collect and process data from a range of individuals:
- Visitors to our website
- Individuals who have signed up to our newsletter
- Individuals who have requested information about our services.
You will fall into one or more of these categories of individuals.
What information do we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following data from individuals:
- information you provide by subscribing to our newsletter;
- information you provide by contacting us to request information about our services (if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence);
- details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, pages viewed, resources accessed, traffic data, location data and other communication data.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information or services that you have requested from us, or which we feel may interest you, but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you may be stored in the following programs, and copies of their privacy policies can be found below:
- CRM System: Really Simple Systems (https://www.reallysimplesystems.com/privacy-policy/ )
- Mailchimp (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/)
- Google Analytics (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en)
Retention and Deletion
If you have signed up to receive our newsletter from us we will retain your information until you request to be removed/deleted. You can do this by either contacting us through email@example.com, calling us on 01603 766220 or by clicking the unsubscribe link included in all our company newsletters.
If you have requested information about our services we will retain your information until you request to be removed/deleted. You can do this by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 01603 766220.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org
Security and Control of Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of the data you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Sharing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To increase fraud protection.
Third Party Links
Accessing your Information
The GDPR regulations gives you the right to access information held about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information about you by making a “data subject access request” under GDPR. If we do hold information we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy
Please note any formal subject access requested must be made in writing to the address below. This will be provided free of charge. However, we may charge a ‘reasonable fee’ when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly if it is repetitive.
37 St Andrews Street
How can you Update or Change your Information?
If at any time you wish to change your information, you can contact us, providing the updated information.
If you wish to opt-out of our newsletters or email communications, you can contact us through email@example.com or on 01603 766200 and we will ensure you do not receive any more communications.
If you wish to discuss any matter relating to the above then please, in the first instance email our Practice Manager, Hannah Ireland: firstname.lastname@example.org